SEND A SAMPLE – SURVEY
> Up to 10kg Courier or Collection Service
> You Sample or Us
> Fixed Set Agreed Price and Contract Length
> Methodology / Sort Sheet / Categories to be Agreed in Advance
> 24HR Turn Around on Receipt of Sample
> Electronic Results for Speed
> Assistance in Test Design, Determine Categories for Purpose of Best Method
> Compliant Disposal of Waste
>>>> Please express a initial interest in the above by contacting Andrew on 0114 257 0856 or Mobile 07854 160 741.
Quality of work reference available on request !
Manual Analytical Testing and Data Services:
- Material Output / Input Quality Testing
- Size Determination
- Waste Composition / Waste Characterisation / Component Analysis
- Surveying and Mapping of Waste Trends
- Physical Contamination Testing
- Recycling Behaviour
- Plant Machinery Hit Rate
- Recycling Research
- Glass Research Technology
- Element Analysis
- Monitoring / Evaluation
- Waste Equipment Feasibility Studies
- Cost Effectiveness Studies
- Waste Reduction Minimisation Review
We can also look to establish if it would be cost effective to purchase or lease a particular piece of equipment depending on the individual amount of solid waste produced. At WasteRES we would be happy to assist you in determining this for your business.
- Commercial / Industrial / Trade
- Domestic Dustbins / Bags & Sacks / Bulky Household
- Manufacturing / Construction / Demolition
- Hospitality – Quick Service Restaurants
Types of Waste Facilities:
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC)
- Mechanical Biological Treatment Facility (MBT)
- Material Recycling Facility (MRF)
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD)
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
- Energy From Waste (EFW)
- Material Processing Facility
- Combustion Facilities
Health and Safety:
Health and safety is taken very seriously at WasteRES, detailed risk and method statements will be issued prior to the engagement in any commercial business activity.
- Risk and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Induction / Training
- Permit to work
- Safety passports
A copy of our health / safety and environmental policy will be made available to all our customers on request.
At WasteRES we are committed to continual improvements, these will be achieved by setting out clear performance objectives.
Blue Chip Companies
For companies who produce waste as a by-product of their core business.
Waste Composition Analysis & Waste Characterisation
Waste Composition Analysis is a study that provides essential information about the weight and type of each component waste material that is in any given waste stream. It firstly involves obtaining representative samples of these waste streams, then manually hand sorting into various pre-defined sort categories using the correct methodology, which are then weighed in each individual fractions in align with Waste Data Flow (WDF) municipal reporting each waste stream has it's own European Waste Code (EWC).
Waste characterisation plays a very important part in any treatment of waste, developers of new waste technologies must take into account what exactly the waste streams consist of, and any biodegradable element is vitally important as this can be used in anaerobic and aerobic digestion.